Overnight Oatmeal takes 1 minute to prepare before bed at night but saves so much precious time in the morning. This breakfast can but easily customized to fit each family members food preferences and get everyone ready for a big day ahead.
- 1 cup almond milk – or coconut or cows milk
- 1/2 oats
- 1 Tbsp. real maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. chia or flax seeds
Combine ingredients in air tight container. Refrigerate overnight. Heat for about 2 minutes in microwave and add toppings of choice.
- Diced peached and pistachios
- Diced apples and cinnamon
- Sliced bananas and peanut butter
- Blueberries, raspberries, and walnuts
- Strawberries and 1 Tbsp cream
Cole is a wife and mom of three. She has been a Registered Dietitian since 2005. Her journey through self-mastery and anchoring herself in her family has been the most important and on-going practice of her life. Cole loves being active with her family, yoga, cooking, and spending time in nature.